Lucidchart is a simple web application that helps you easily create and share mind maps, flow charts, UML diagrams, wireframes, and many other types of diagrams. The application integrates with Google Drive to provide seamless accessibility, flexibility, convenience, and collaborative capabilities.
How can I use Lucidchart?
To get started, sign in to Google Drive using your full Rebelmail account information (email@example.com), click New and select More, then select Lucidchart from the applications list.
Here are some tutorials to get you started:
- Create a new document - From template, blank canvas, or community examples
- Get familiar with the Lucidchart editor
- Start drawing - Draw lines and objects in Lucidchart
- Change document properties - page size and dimensions, grid snap, and orientation
- Mobile Access - iPad and Android
Who do I contact if I have questions about Lucidchart or need help?
You can find out more about Lucidchart on their support page, where you will find support forums, helpful tutorials, and other customer assistance tools, including the ability to submit a help ticket directly to Lucidchart Support.